These options can be set in conf.py along with the other Sphinx
- String specifying the default database to be used for queries,
in the format expected by SQLAlchemy.
These options can be set each time the sqltable directive is used.
- A comma- or space-separated list of relative column widths. The
default is equal-width columns (100%/#columns).
- Set a “classes” attribute value on the doctree element generated by
the directive. Useful for controlling style with CSS.
- Add text to the “names” attribute of the doctree element generated
by the directive. This allows hyperlink references to the element
using text as reference name.
- String specifying the database to be used for queries, in the format
expected by SQLAlchemy. Overrides any value of
sqltable_connection_string set in the conf.py.